Prof. Wulf Schneider
Born 1943, studied interior design, design and exhibition and stand construction at the university of Stuttgart.
After having worked in various management functions in different companies, in 1976 he founded his own office „Büro für Gestaltungskonzeptionen“ in Stuttgart.
The main emphasis of his work is focused in furniture design.
He also has a teaching assignment at the FH Munich, industrial-design faculty.
"To elaborate design, architecture and creation of ambiance with responsibility - for and not against the human beings - is the objective."
- Several Awards Design-Center Stuttgart
- Design Award du Pont “Top Ten”
- Red dot award Design-Center Nordrhein Westfalen
- Design award of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Red dot award Design-Center Nordrhein Westfalen, coffee table Twist for DRAENERT
- New Collections, Munich
- Gallery for applied art, Munich