Born 1949, studied architecture at the university of Florenz. After having worked with Adolfo Nadini at the architecture faculty in Florence his mind was very much occupied by design. The main emphasis of his work is focused in product design and architecture. He developed products for many well-known companies.
Various teaching assignments, amoung others as Professor of Design and Architecture in Milan and Florence. David Palterer is also a visiting professor in New York, Stuttgart, Jerusalem, Paris and others.
"I am interested in design experiments' planning with/for senses, at the frontier between rational and irrational."
Good Design Award, Atheneum, Chicago (chair Piccolino for Draenert)
- Museum of applied arts, Vienna/Austria
- Uméleckoprumyslové Museum of Prague
- Israel Museum of Jerusalem
- Het Kruithuis in Den-Bosch,
- Musée des Beaux-Arts of Montréal
- lleria d'Arte Moderna of Gallarate,
- Fonds National d'Art Contemporain at the Ministére de la Culture of Paris