Born 1968, studied Product-Design at the university of Kassel. After having worked as a scientific assistant at the university of Kassel and practical work in the carpentry and metal construction, for some years Stephan Veit was a leading product designer in the design office of Prof. Wulf Schneider and Associates in Stuttgart.
In 2002 he founded his own design office "stephan veit.produktdesign" in Stuttgart. The main emphasis of his work is focused in product design for renowned national and international companies of the furniture and contract industry.
"Good design appeals emotionally, the fundamental idea is very explicit,all details are succeeding in a coherent manner and the implementation appears quite natural."
- German Design Award 2022 for the coffee table NEBRA
- Nomination design award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2010 for Torno, Draenert
- Interior Innovation Award Cologne, 2009 for Torno, Draenert,
- Red Dot Designaward honourable mention 2009
- Red Dot design award 2008
- Design award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2002
- Red Dot for highest design quality 2002
- IF Design Award 2002
- Red dot for highest design quality 2000
- Red dot for highest design quality 1999
- Design Center Stuttgart Award 1999